Begin or renew your membership today! Support TSCOR’s mission of encouraging older adults to remain active and independent through enrichment programs and volunteer service to their peers.
- costs only $25
- is effective July 1 through June 30, concurrent with the fiscal year
- can be paid anytime beginning July 1
- please note: joining later in the year does not allow for reduced or pro-rated dues
Benefits of Membership:
- reduced Open University tuition
- reduced travel rates
- free admission to all Open University Lunch Speakers
- receive the TSCOR newsletter, Gray Matters
- receive an invitation to TSCOR’s Annual Volunteer Celebration
Two ways to become a member:
1. Pay membership online here.
2. Pay membership by check:
- print and complete a membership form
- make check payable to The Shepherd’s Center
- mail to 3111 Northside Ave., #400, Richmond, VA, 23228
Thank you for your support!