TSCOR’s membership cycle runs July 1 through June 30, concurrent with the fiscal year. An annual membership fee of $25 is paid once a year, and can be made anytime beginning July 1. Please note that joining later in the year does not allow for reduced or pro-rated dues.
Benefits of a $25 Annual Membership:
- Receive biannual newsletter, Gray Matters
- Free attendance to all Open University lunch speakers
- Reduction on Open University tuition
- Reduction on TSCOR group travel rates
- Receive an invitation to the Annual Volunteer Celebration
Become a member or renew your membership today. Support our mission to encourage older adults to remain active and independent through enrichment programs and volunteer service to their peers. You can pay membership here or by returning a membership form to our office. Thank you for your support!