Our 2017-2018 Annual Report is available. Please click HERE to view the report, or call the office at (804) 355-7282 to request a hard copy.
“We are not only grateful to you for your support, we are dependent upon it. Thank you for your belief in the importance of our work.”
– Julie Adams-Buchanan, Executive Director
Vision, Mission, Value Statements
As a part of our 2015-2018 Strategic Plan, approved November 19, 2014, we have new vision, mission and value statements. Please click HERE to view them.
When you become a supporter of The Shepherd’s Center:
- You make it possible for a senior to have caring, compassionate, reliable transportation to medical appointments, free of charge.
- You directly help someone in our community to have access to healthy, nutritious food.
- You alleviate the burden of loneliness and isolation.
- You promote healthy living through education and socialization.
- You support and supply tools for the volunteers who provide their time and talents to our many programs.
- You believe that a person’s humanity, dignity and value do not decline with age.