Older adults helping one another stay active, independent and engaged.
TSCOR encourages older adults to remain active and independent through enrichment programs and volunteer service to their peers.
- We believe in the potential of older adults to teach, learn, grow
- and give back to our community.
- We recognize the significant health benefits of remaining active
- and avoiding social isolation.
- We serve the aging community with respect and compassion.
- We value the bonds we form with others through classes, travel
- and volunteering.
- We manage our resources efficiently and effectively.
- We seek to be welcoming, inclusive, and diverse.